Have a great idea for a Ring the Bell video? Want to win two free nights' lodging in Lake Placid?
Submit your video for Ring the Bell for a chance to win two nights’ lodging and/or a dining package in Lake Placid.*
Last March, the Northwood family came together in a 10-day celebration of Northwood, concluding with a 24-hour giving day challenge honoring the spirit and generosity of Northwood School's alumni, parents and friends... and the funny, engaging, and creative videos helped bring everyone together.
From Opening of School to Commencement and big tournament wins to big Olympic finishes, The Northwood Bell rings in celebration of the accomplishments of our students, faculty, and alumni.
Help get the momentum going and inspire others to “Ring the Bell” for Northwood this year with your short video.
The top videos will be featured in the days leading up to Ring the Bell – A Day for Northwood, March 8, 2018.
- Videos must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 23, 2018
- Subject line: Ring the Bell video submission
- Videos must be less than 1 minute long
- Videos will be judged by the Ring the Bell – A Day for Northwood Committee
* We thank the following participating hoteliers: Golden Arrow, High Peaks Resort, Lake Placid Club Boat House (Dining) and Mirror Lake Inn. (Blackout dates and exclusions apply.)