- Complete the Inquiry Form
- Schedule a campus tour and interview by emailing the Admission office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (518) 523-3382. (Skype interviews are available for those unable to visit campus in person.)
- Apply to Northwood School via Gateway to Prep Schools or SAO (Standard Application Online).
- Submit report cards or academic transcripts (official transcripts will be required for enrolled students).
- Submit Math and English teacher recommendations.
- Submit required standardized testing (listed below).
Standardized Testing Requirements
- 9th-grade or 10th-grade candidates: SSAT or ISEE.
- 11th, 12th or PG candidates: PSAT, SAT, PLAN or ACT.
- Non-native English speakers may be required to submit additional English language testing such as TOEFL, TOEFL JR, SLEP, IELTS.
- Candidates for the Learning Center can submit psychoeducational in lieu of standardized testing.
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2018*
- Notification of Admission and Financial Aid Decisions: March 10, 2018
- Accepted student visit dates: March 19 and 26, 2018
- Enrollment Decision Date: April 10, 2018